Discover how quickly and easily you can turn your Microsoft PowerPoint presentations into animated videos for marketing.
What's the deal with this Learn How to Make Awesome Animated Videos in PowerPoint course?
There comes a time in every young, savvy, and attractive Udemy student’s life where they ask themselves, “As online video continues its inimitable rise, isn’t it time that my [insert professional interest here] starts making videos?”
Or, maybe you find yourself among the ranks of Udemy instructors, forever looking for that competitive edge to put their videos over the top. (Salutations, my brethren!)
With video-sharing sites like YouTube receiving more than one billion unique visitors every month, it’s time for Udemy students and instructors alike to learn how to make awesome, animated videos.
I have both good news and bad news. The good news is that this course will reveal a piece-of-cake technique for pumping out videos from your PowerPoint presentations. (The bad news is that it will be ridden with cheesy jokes.)
To stay competitive in the Age of Fancy Video (I coined the term), you must find a quick, easy, and cost-effective way to start cranking out videos. And, this course is the answer.
I’ll break down the method that I use to automate my presentations:
- To run on their own;
- To record narrations for my presentations, so that my colleagues can hear my voice and words without me being there to present;
- And, to create…you guessed it…awesome animated videos!
- Animate text and objects. Text and objects are the bread, and animations are the butter, of presentation-turned-video videos.
- Incorporate subtle, well-placed sound effects. Learn to make your videos “pop” (pun intended) with subtle sound effects.
- Record narrations. Want to add a voiceover to your vid-yah’s? Believe it or not, it can be done all in PowerPoint!