What is this PCB Design course about:
This PCB Design course is a first of its kind in which you will learn from start to finish on how to design your very own custom Arduino Printed Circuit Board (PCB). This PCB Design course will help you to improve your PCB design skill which will help you to get started freelancing or to get a job in PCB design with Altium Designer being one of the top PCB design tools used around the world.
What is expect in this course:
- I will show you how to get started in the world of PCB design using Altium Designer
- I show you how to download and install Altium designer as well as demystify the user interface.
- I take you step-by-step on how to create your own component library so that you can create your own components if you need to. (very high possibility that you will need to create your own components)
- Show you how to add 3D models to components and show you a website where you can find all the component models in one place.
- How to recreate the Arduino Nano Schematic in Altium designer as well as wiring components in Schematic view
- I show you how to transfer your schematic into PCB view as well as define the board shape
- Once the board shape is defined, I show you how to place components on the board, create a multilayer board ( we are going to use 4-6 layers) .
- For a 6 layer board, I teach you how to route between layers and how to strategically place components on to the board design.
- Show you how to autoroute, when you are faced with a complex design to save time.
- Correct your design and eliminate design errors before sending them to your manufacturer. This will save you money for numerous design iterations
- Finally I teach you how to create Gerber files, which are files that your manufacturer can read to create your Printed Circuit Board.
- This course will be updated regularly with new lectures, resources, quizzes and content.
What are the requirements?
- A decently fast internet connection to download once-off +-3 Gigabytes file for Altium Designer (I show you where to download Altium Designer).
- A licence or 30 day trial licence (I show you how to obtain a FREE 30 trial licence) This course can be completed in less than 15 Days if you are persistent. The 30 days also serves as motivation so you do not procrastinate in your goal to finish this course
- Time, Dedication and Patience to learn and implement new knowledge.
- A PC that meets the minimum requirements of Altium Designer - Windows 7/8/10 32-bit Intel® Core™ i3 processor or equivalent 4 GByte RAM 3.5 GByte hard disk space (Install + User Files) Intel integrated graphics HD4000 or equivalent, supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader model 3 (or later) Main monitor 1280x1024 screen resolution, Adobe® Reader® (8 or later) Internet Connection Up to date Web browser Microsoft Excel (required for Bill of Materials templates)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 35 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Create an design a custom Arduino Nano in Altium Designer
- Create their own custom components and component library
- Draw the schematic of an Arduino Nano and wire components
- Compile design detect and eliminate design errors
- Define board shape and size
- Route Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Use to the autorouting capabilities to speed up the routing process
- Use design rule checker to eliminate errors and reduce manufacturing board iterations
Udemy Coupon :https://www.udemy.com/create-and-design-your-own-arduino-nano-in-altium-designer/?couponCode=PromoCoupons24.com