Interviewing is a key skill that leads to job offers & being great at virtual interviews over mediums such as the phone or Skype is critical in today's global job market.
Regrettably, most people are not expert at this type of interview & hurt their chances to move forward in the interviewing process & get the job offers they desire & deserve. Not being great at interviewing, virtual interviews, after working so hard in the work of the job search process is like jogging a winning race & falling down at the finish line. All of your hard work in the work of the job search ought to culminate at the interview stage with a job offer for you!
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. In case you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. -Steve Jobs
However, for those who are expert with interviewing in general & with virtual interviewing they will stand out from the competition & have a much better chance of success!
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU STEP BY STEP HOW TO SET MORE EFFECTIVE IN VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS THAT CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE MAKER FOR YOU!
You will learn:
- How Virtual Interviews can be to your advantage.
- How screening interviews are conducted & the way you can ace them.
- That virtual interviews have some similarities & some giant differences compared to traditional face-to-face interviews.
- Key tips to prepare your interview surroundings & expertise so you can focus on being great in the work of the interview.
- Best practices to prepare for the interview from understanding key query categories that are asked to knowing how to speak about your most key things that help promote you.
- Being great on the interview with a combination of being on point while providing vivid & descriptive answers.
- Handling questions around compensation.
- How to be great with each type of interviewer from HR screening interviews to potential Co-Worker interviews & even the Boss of the Hiring Manager.
udemy $10 course :https://www.udemy.com/phone-and-skype-interview-mastery/?couponCode=Ten