This is a comprehensive work designed to show how to make use of the Terminal app in Mac OS X & plenty of Bash shell commands, plenty of overlap with Linux or other *nix variants.
The work currently covers the following:
- Setup & installation of tools used in this work (outside the Terminal app)
- How to navigate while in the Terminal (file & listing oriented)
- How to manage files & directories (generate, edit, delete, etc)
- Temporarily elevating to admin rights when needed
- Changing permissions on files & folders
- Writing simple Bash scripts
Each of these ideas is demonstrated in a methodological, step-by-step manner so you can follow along for simple learning.
udemy coupon :https://www.udemy.com/mac-bash-terminal/?couponCode=FIXED_FAREWELL