Keynote has quietly revolutionized the world of mobile application design by providing the tools to transform your flat designs in to fully animated and engaging ideas with only a few hours of training. This work will teach you to make use of the Keynote application to design dynamic, animated mobile app UIs that impress clients and engage users.
Learn to Build Beautiful, High-Quality Animated Mobile Application UIs with Keynote's Powerful Tools and Smooth Workflow
- Master the essential principles and tools of Keynote.
- Discover design techniques that will enhance your creative potential.
- Learn and implement best practices to make sure quality and impact.
- Journey from idea to completion by animating a sample mobile application.
Find Out Why A quantity of the Best Designers in the World Use Keynote
Plenty of of Silicon Valley's most established and quickest growing companies swear by Keynote when animating UIs for mobile applications because its quick and intuitive, and produces stunning final products.
thing that sets Keynote apart is its one-step Magic Move transition which animates the difference between to design comps. This work will teach you the power of Magic Move, as well as plenty of other advanced design techniques obtainable within Keynote.
Course Contents & Overview
Whether you are a beginner or a veteran designer with experience using Photoshop & Illustrator, you will find this work valuable in the way that it blends step-by-step instruction with hands-on, customizable exercises:
- Mobile App Animation from A to Z: With 23 lectures & two hours of content, this work covers everything from preparing assets, designing elements, & precision animation timing to exporting completed video mockups.
- Workflows for Sketch, Photoshop, & Illustrator: Since not all designers use the same tools, this work covers the workflows for bringing in designs for each of the top three design applications used by professionals.
- Check Your Knowledge: Periodic quizzes will review key ideas & be positive that you are mastering the content.
Interactive Design Project: Together with the instructor, you will animate a sample UI for an iPhone music player app. Included Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, & Keynote documents let you select up at any point in the project.
After finishing this work, you will understand how to animate high-quality mobile application UIs using Keynote & you will be better prepared to meet the demands of your clients & developers.
udemy course coupon :https://www.udemy.com/animating-in-keynote/?couponCode=happyholidays