Build your own login process, use AJAX to keep away from page refreshes & communicates with the MySQL database. This step by step guide will outline the process to build a custom log in process.
Source code is included, & code explanations are provided as they work through the creation of this web application from scratch. This project also includes a matchless AJAX driven method to communicate with server side coding. Connecting both back & front finish coding. Ideas demonstrated within this coursework will help you learn the foundations for working across different coding languages & making the connections.
Learn to make use of HTML forms to submit content to a database. PHP code to process request knowledge. PHP code to connect to a MySQL database to handle user knowledge.
- Build your HTML web form
- Generate a MySQL database to accept user knowledge
- Connect to your MySQL database using PHP
- Send knowledge from your web form to PHP
- Insert & query database knowledge using PHP
- Generate a user login form & a user registration form from scratch
- Add bootstrap for styling
- Use Jquery to generate dynamic interaction from HTML code
- Send AJAX requests to PHP code
- Generate PHP sessions to hold user login knowledge
- Access PHP sessions with AJAX & send the response back in to Jquery
- Update & generate dynamic responses with Jquery
- Generate logout & form buttons
- Process form requests using AJAX sending knowledge to PHP backend code
- Send JSON formatted responses back to Jquery using PHP server side code
- Update database using PHP depending on AJAX knowledge
Permit the user to log in & log out. Generate a registration form for users to register accounts in to the process. Setup a token validation process to validate emails that get registered in the registration process.
Everything is included to help you learn to generate your own online user registration process. Basic understanding of coding is necessary, such as use of PHP & Jquery. Code is provided & they take you through explanations of the syntax.
udemy course coupon :https://www.udemy.com/create-a-dynamic-user-registration-form-from-scratch/?couponCode=PromoCoupons24