Conditional formatting is of the best ways to visualize your information by coloring the cells that meet a definite criteria or add different shapes to those cells & lets you see the different colors of the rainbow in your information.
In this work, you will learn the basics of conditional formatting in Excel & how to make use of the built in features.
The work is designed to get you up & running with conditional formatting in one hour.
In case you need to learn the basics of conditional formatting, then this work is for you.
Work doesn't include conditional formatting using formulas as this is an advanced topic in conditional formatting.
So Let's have a look at what you'll learn from this coursework:
- Introduction to conditional formatting, what it is & what it does.
- Highlight Cell rules : Highlighting cells based on the comparison of their value to another value, highlighting dates, & highlighting duplicates in a information set.
- Top/Bottom Rules: Conditionally formatting the top or bottom % of the information & values above or below average.
- Using Information Bars in conditional formatting.
- Using Icon sets (Generating Traffic Lights conditional formatting).
- Using Color scales for conditional formatting.
Udemy Coupon :https://www.udemy.com/excel-conditional-formatting-color-cells-at-your-terms/?couponCode=Getreviews2016