This is a fantastic course about how to create successful events. The course covers important issues like how to price your event, how to promote your event, different ways in which you can make money from your event, and much more.
The course is about 30 minutes of video content. It is relatively short, but it covers a real wealth of insightful information.
The course is brought to you by two businesses. I, the creator of the Problemio business apps, have created a successful event series in the past, and GrandStandStore which prints event materials such as posters and brochures also contributed ideas to this course. With this course you get the advice of two companies with experience in creating events. If you are a new event organizer, this course is a must!
By the end of the course, you will feel that you are head and shoulders above where you were before you got started with the course.
In addition to the course lectures, you get my help and advice! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 13 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- You will know how to create a successful event series
- You will know how to monetize and promote events
- You will learn how to get publicity and press coverage for your events
- You will get personalized help from the instructor if you have specific questions
- Learn to price the events
- Learn when to make your events free and when to make them paid
- Learn to use social media and SEO to promote your events
- Use events to promote any business, even if your business isn't directly an event-oriented business
- Get clients from events and make money from events
- Understand how to avoid liability protection and whether you should get insurance
- Learn how to hire staff
Udemy Coupon :https://www.udemy.com/event-marketing-how-to-create-a-successful-event-series/?couponCode=bh1