Would you like to sell more books on Amazon?
Well, to sell books on Amazon, you first must be found on Amazon.
This is a coursework about how to insure your book can be found on amazon.
This coursework first explains how to select Amazon search keywords, then the rest is up to Kindle Spy...
Kindle Spy (kdspy) is a product that greatly simplifies the technique of evaluating keywords for competition on Amazon. Kindle Spy is a browser based plug in that works within the Chrome or Firefox browsers on a Windows PC or Mac. The product scrapes the screen after you perform an Amazon search to analyze the results & present various reports indicating how difficult it is to rank for a supplied search keyword.
- Learn to buy & install Kindle Spy ($47)
- Learn to make use of search word completion keywords to make your book findable
- Learn to make use of Kindle Spy to display an overview document of keyword competiion
- Learn to make use of Kindle Spy to perform detailed keyword analysis
- Even display a keyword cloud to help you collect even more keywords
I'll see you in the classroom,
udemy course coupon :https://www.udemy.com/amazon-keyword-analysis-with-kindle-spy/