This course will teach you how to make a website from scratch without writing code and without any experience. If you want to create/redesign a website for your business, start your own blog, or create an online portfolio to showcase your work, this is the perfect course for you.
Learn by making 3 different websites
You'll learn how to get your website live on the internet (registering a domain name, hosting, etc.), how to use WordPress [dot] org, and other web tips like making a logo and SEO basics. Then we'll actually build 3 different websites together, step by step, from start to finish. We'll make a blog, a business site, and an online resume/portfolio. Each website is completely responsive and mobile friendly, so it will look good on any screen, tablet, or smartphone.
To see the actual websites we're going to build in the course, check out the first video in sections 5, 6, and 7.
Some of the main things you'll learn in the course
- how to use WordPress (dashboard, toolbar, themes, plugins, Jetpack, pages, posts, users, comments, menus, widgets)
- how to choose the right domain name
- how to register a domain name
- how to set up web hosting
- how to install WordPress
- why use subdomains and how to set one up
- how to set up Google Analytics
- how to use Chrome Developer Tools
- how to add an email capture form
- how to add eCommerce capabilities and sell products on your site
- where to get free, commercial-use images
- where to get free, commercial-use web icons
- how to make a logo
- on-page SEO
- off-page SEO
- how to make sure your website looks good on any screen, tablet, or smartphone
- the best free tools for web developers and designers
- tons of topics explained and defined
This course is very comprehensive and packed with content so that you can learn everything you need to know to create a website.
Udemy Coupon :https://www.udemy.com/make-a-website-without-code-wordpress-course/?couponCode=feedback